Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tired.

Today sucked. I am worn out, exhausted, weary, and just not up to much. I just want to fall asleep and not wake up til I'm done learning things the hard way and making mistakes to learn lessons that shape my character. I'm so tired. I'm tired of feeling as if I call a friend I am inconveniencing them. I'm tired of feeling the need to be crazy and push myself to feel alive. Im tired of being optimistic. I'm ready for change.

But it was a good day too. The end of my day was pretty fantastic. I ate icecream and walked on trails and saw ducks. I watched a movie with my Mom and downloaded new music and took a nap. So as much as today sucked, as hard as it was, I'm so thankful that there was a bright spot.

I leave on my college trip tomorrow. 16 days, and I'll be seeing my Dad for the first time in 3 years. I need to get away, to take a break from my everyday life. I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment