Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pet Whisperer

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photobucket


Lately, I've been talking to my dog.
Outloud.
And not just "sit", "stay", or "come", but

"Don't worry, we'll be okay", comforting only myself.
"He's just a stupid boy who doesn't really matter anyways" or
"Lets go, Riley", inviting her along because I don't want to be alone.

I've cried to her. I've yelled to her, letting her take the wrath for others. I've told her my secrets.

CRAZY people talk to their pets.
I'm not insane...

I suddenly understand that those"crazy cat ladies", maybe they aren't so crazy after all.
Maybe, the psycho who whispers to himself isn't, in fact, psychotic.

Maybe there's no one worthy of confiding in.
Maybe there's no one to talk to.

Maybe, they're all just lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment