Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Becoming Myself Again

I've been stressed. And angry. And really, really emotional.
My whole life feels out of balance, messy. I feel as if everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and as if my emotions have gotten the best of me. I feel as if I'm out of control.
I need a change. I need to balance my life out, steady my emotions, and get back to being a level headed me.So, I ordered a yoga DVD...

"The word 'yoga' comes from the Sanskrit root yuj,
which means 'to join' or 'to yoke'."
"Yoga is an ancient art based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind, and spirit. The continued practice of yoga will lead you to a sense of peace and well-being, and also a feeling of being at one with their environment."

I'm excited for this. I'm excited to calm myself and relax and be balanced. I'm excited to go back to being me.
I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment